- This black, square-shaped bespoke tablecloth designed is crewel hand-embroidered by needlework with wool thread in chain-stitch embroidery on pure cotton or natural linen fabric.
- These are made to order handmade large tablecloths and depending on the size and quantity you order, we need 1-2 weeks to stitch the perfect embroidered tablecloth for your kitchen and table décor!
- Preferably dry-clean for durability but you can also machine wash in gentle mode with mild detergents.
Customization / Personalization
- We make this hand-stitched table cloth in round, rectangle, oblong and oval shapes in all custom sizes and custom colour combinations. You will find sizes for other shapes in our shop or you can contact us for your custom order.
- We make matching table runners, placemats and napkins too in all custom sizes and colours.
- To request custom colours for base fabric and embroidery for the table linen, please ask us for colour shade card after placing the order.
- You can even get your special message, logo, name, initials or special date hand-embroidered on the back.
- We can use this design to create matching duvet covers, flat sheets, other table linen items, curtains, pillowcases, or floor and wall rug tapestries.
- You can also share your own embroidery design.
- All this customization/personalization is for $15 USD only per customization. After placing the order, message us with your customization details and we will send you an invoice for $15.
These custom designed Indian home décor kitchen linen make for a thoughtful one-of-a-kind gift for him or her on birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, outdoor parties, housewarming, Christmas, Thanksgiving, holiday seasons or for any other special occasion.
Lay a sumptuous and spread on your dining table in your farmhouse, terrace, garden, lawn, dining room or kitchen and decorate it with this unique table cloth. No matter what the occasion, celebration or event is, how large and long your table is, we will make a perfectly sized, intricately embroidered tablecloth for you!