- This multi-color floral bedding set is crewel hand-embroidered by needlework with wool thread in chain-stitch embroidery on pure cotton or natural linen fabric.
- These are made-to-order bespoke bedding sets (flat sheet, duvet cover, pillow cover) and depending on size and quantity of your order, we need 1-2 weeks to embroider and stitch the perfect customized bedding set for you!
- Check out our ‘Size Guide’ to see international standard bedding sizes for USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Europe.
- We make these duvet covers and flat sheets in all global standard sizes like Single, Single (Ikea), King Single, Twin, Twin Xl, Full, Double, Double (Ikea), Queen, King, King (Ikea), Super King and California King.
- We make matching shams also in all global standard sizes like Standard, Jumbo, Queen, King, Ikea, Square, Square Big, Body, Boudoir, Small Deco, Deco, Big Deco and Lumbar
- Preferably dry-clean for durability, but you can also machine wash in delicate mode with mild detergents.
Customization / Personalization
- You can order this duvet cover/bedcover/pillow cover in your custom size by contacting us.
- To request custom colors for base fabric and embroidery, please ask us for color shade card after placing the order.
- We can use this design to create matching table linen items, rugs or curtains.
- You can give us your own custom design to embroider.
- You can even get your special message, logo, name, initials or special date hand-embroidered on the back.
- All this customization/personalization is for $15 USD only per customization. After placing the order, message us with your customization details and we will send you an invoice for $15.
These customizations will save the time, hassle and energy you spend browsing trying to find the perfect size and design for your bedroom. With this additional perk of customizing your duvet covers, bed sheets and pillows to match with your bedroom décor, you are sure to create that perfect haven to sink into after a long hard day at work.
This beautiful bed linen makes for a thoughtful one-of-a-kind gift for him or her on birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, outdoor parties, housewarming, Christmas, Thanksgiving, holiday seasons or for any other special occasion.
We draw inspiration from nature, art and creativity; all designs find a space in our collection of bedding bed sheets such as paisleys, floral, geometric, whacky, abstract, animal print, jungle scene, antique, ikat, tie and dye and even patchwork.
The designs on our unique handmade Indian decorative bedspreads and blanket covers are inclusive complementing all kinds of home styles like contemporary, bohemian, eclectic, tropical, coastal, gothic, rustic, modern, mid-century, hippie, minimalist, south-western or Victorian.