- This customizable suzani pillow cover inspired by nature and its inhabitants is crewel hand-embroidered by needle work with wool thread in chain stitch embroidery.
- The listing is for cushion cover only and not the insert/filler.
- Machine wash in gentle mode with mild detergents
Customization / Personalization
- We make this custom-made toss pillow in square, rectangle or round shapes in all custom sizes and custom color combinations. You will find many sizes in our shop or you can contact us to order your custom size.
- To request custom colors for base fabric and embroidery for the pillowcases, please ask us for colour shade card after placing the order.
- You can even get your special message, logo, name, initials or special date hand-embroidered on the back of these personalized scatter pillows.
- We can use this design to create matching duvet covers, flat sheets, other table linen items, curtains, or floor and wall rug tapestries.
- You can also share your own design to embroider.
- All this customization/personalization is for $15 USD only per customization. After placing the order, message us with your customization details and we will send you an invoice for $15
We make our custom shams in all international sizes for USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Europe like Standard, Jumbo, Queen, King, Ikea, Square, Big Square, European Square, Body, Boudoir, Breakfast, Small Deco, Deco, Big Deco, Euro Sham and Lumbar.
These euro shams make for a thoughtful gift on birthdays, anniversaries, housewarming, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day Thanksgiving, holiday seasons or for any other special occasion and are designed to bring comfort and charm to your bed, couch, chair and home.
We draw inspiration from nature, art and creativity; all designs find a space in our collection of pillows such as paisleys, floral, geometric, whacky, abstract, animal print, antique, ikat, tie and dye and even patchwork.
The designs on our unique handmade Indian decorative throw pillowcases are inclusive complementing all kinds of home styles like contemporary, bohemian, eclectic, tropical, coastal, gothic, rustic, modern, mid-century, hippie, minimalist, south-western or Victorian.